Day-Only Camp - Cost: $725 ($650 early bird before February 28, 2017)
- Includes all instruction, instructional materials, computer facilities, all day-time activities, and supervision. Students receive a lunch meal plan through University cafeteria services. The lunch plan is required so students become more familiar with campus and gain a more meaningful college experience by participating in student life at MSU. The University cafeteria offers a diverse menu every day, and caters to every individual's dietary restrictions.
- Camp is Monday - Friday. Camp hours run 9am - 5pm daily during programming. (Overnight stay and evening activities are not included.)
Overnight/Residential Option - Cost: $1095 ($995 early bird before February 28, 2017)
(Students check in the Sunday night prior to the start date of camp)
- Includes all of the features of the Day-Only camp
- Overnight lodging for 5 nights (Sunday-Thursday nights).
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals throughout the programming week.
- Night and recreational activities.
- Overnight chaperone supervision.