From Wednesday August 27 through Friday, Sept. 6 the CCAS Academic and Student Affairs Office will have Express Advising from 8-11 and 1-4. This is a sign up/walk-in service. Sessions are 15 minutes or less and are on a first-come first-serve basis. Sign up is in Room 189 Communication Arts and Sciences Building.
After Sept. 6, Express Advising will resume on Wednesdays only. Appointments will be posted every Wednesday morning, for the following week. The soonest appointments will be posted Sept. 4 for the week of Sept. 9. Appointments must be made using the advising appointment system at the following link: http://msu.campus.eab.com/.
Office hours: 8 - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday
- Tuesday, August 27: Meet Your College/ College Colloquium
- Wednesday, August 29: First day of class | Students go to their Monday classes
- Wednesday, Sept. 4: End of drop and add period, last day to change a class to CR/NCR in the RO
- Friday, Sept. 6: Deadline for student to sign up to graduate
- Monday, Sept. 23: Last day to drop with 100 percent refund
- Wednesday, Oct. 16: Last day to drop without permission