Student Organization: Media Sandbox Street Team
Who They Are:
A group of talented and creative students who are passionate about media and design who wish to have a say in Media Sandbox events, projects and building of the creative community by motivating other students to express themselves creatively.
A Media Sandbox Street Team is also in development! Contact them for details.
Why You Should Join:
- Utilize learned skills to promote and build a creative community
- Collaborate on various projects with other students in different disciplines of the Media Sandbox curriculum
- Plan and execute events with Media Sandbox
"Being a part of the Sandbox student organization team allows students to put their skills to good use within a creative and comfortable environment while using brainstorming and outreach to get others involved."
"Media Sandbox is more than just an organization; it's a fun, creative outlet for a group of talented, creative students."
How to Connect:
- Faculty Adviser: Bob Albers
- Organization Contact(s): Bretlyn Royce and Shelby Robinson
- Organization Website: mediasandbox.cas.msu.edu
- Organization Email: email@example.com