- President Simon's Statement
- Message from ComArtSci Dean Prabu David
- Memo to Deans, Directors and Department Chairs (pdf)
- Letter to Affected Students (pdf)
- International Studies & Programs Executive Order Updates
- Office for International Students and Scholars (OISS)
- OISS Executive Order Resource Page
- MSU College of Law Immigration Clinic - (517)432-6800
Resilience in The Times of Chaos and Uncertainty, Co-Sponsored by the office of the University Physician-Employee Assistance Program, Office for Inclusion and Intercultural Initiatives, and WorkLife Office. Monday, February 13, 2017, 11:30am-1:00pm, room 110 Chittenden Hall
You are welcome here, co-sponsored by the Office for International Students and Scholars, Muslim Studies Program and Olin Health Center. Friday, February 3rd, 5:00pm-7:00pm, room 115 International Center.
Religious Freedom in the Age of Trump. Friday, Feb. 10th from 12:00pm-1:30 PM, Room 115, International Center.
- Travel Advisory Pursuant to Executive Order (NAFSA: Association of International Educators)
Ann M. Hoffman
Assistant Dean for Undergraduate Education
Kari Schueller Lopez
Director of Academic and Student Affairs
Lauren Gaines McKenzie
Coordinator of Diversity & Multicultural Student Affairs
Geri Alumit Zeldes, Ph.D.
Faculty Excellence Advocate (FEA)